Revolution Modding Team
Log on silly(:
Revolution Modding Team
Log on silly(:
Revolution Modding Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza Motorsport 3 - Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rabies
Rookie User
Rookie User

Points Points : 71
Reputation Reputation : 2

Forza Motorsport 3 - Review Empty
PostSubject: Forza Motorsport 3 - Review   Forza Motorsport 3 - Review I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Forza Motorsport 3 - Review 708430

Forza Motorsport 3 Information

Release Date: October 27, 2009
Developers: TURN 10
Genre: Racing
Platforms: Xbox 360
Multiplayer: Online
ESRB: E

Synopsis

Whether its an exotic sports car like the new Audi R8 V10, a classic American muscle car like the Ford GT or a hot Asian import like the Nissan 370Z, everyone has a dream car. Now you can drive that dream with Turn 10s latest racing epic. Launching this October exclusively for Xbox 360, Forza Motorsport 3 unites the racing game genre, making it possible for everyone to experience the thrill of the worlds most exotic and exquisite cars. Live the most realistic racing experience ever as you take the wheel of more than 400 of the most-beloved cars on over 100 renowned real-world tracks and exotic road courses from around the globe. With breathtaking high-definition graphics and the most advanced vehicle performance modeling in a video game, Forza Motorsport 3 includes a host of driving assists and adjustable skill levels to make the game a gripping pick-up-and-play experience for audiences of all ages and skill levels.

Your escape into the world of car culture in Forza Motorsport 3 doesnt stop at the track. Turn 10 is a proven leader in user-generated content creation in games. Forza Motorsport 3 further fuels the imaginations of its already thriving community of painters, tuners and photographers with improved customization tools and brand-new ways to share creations with the world via Xbox LIVE. Xbox LIVE makes your journey into the Forza Motorsport community and the world of user-generated content easy and fun.

A love of cars lives in all of us. Forza Motorsport 3 is the automotive playground weve all been waiting for.

Gameplay

The gameplay in this game is very fun and addicting. New features with cars, tracks, etc. have also made the gameplay more enjoyable. You feel as if you have much more control in this game more than in previous Forza games. Up to this game's point in time, Forza 3 blows the competition away. It never gets boring to take a car for a spin, and it's just a great game to have when it comes to racing.

Graphics

Forza 3 might not be known necessarily for its graphics, but they are not that bad. As opposed to games in the previous series, they are a step up. Comparing them to other racing games, they don't necessarily blow the competition away. The detail in the tracks, cars, etc. is not bad, but, let's just say, not the best.

Forza Motorsport 3 - Review 529b79
Forza Motorsport 3 - Review 996d8f

Overall Comments

I had tons of fun with this game, and it's just great to play. I don't get tired of it, and it's just a great game to get for anybody. Driving has never been so much fun.

Overall Rating: 9/10

Great game, lots of fun, lasts long, on of my favorite games. I recommend buyng this game!
Back to top Go down
Magic Ownz
Gold Member
Gold Member
Magic Ownz

Points Points : 210
Reputation Reputation : 7

Forza Motorsport 3 - Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 - Review   Forza Motorsport 3 - Review I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:58 pm

I dpnt like the series i give it a 3/10
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolution Modding Team :: Game Forum :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: